Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Day

Today is my birthday! Yay, I'm a whole 22 years old. It's funny how some people make a big deal out of your birthday when really it is just another day. Yeah it's great when people remember to call and wish you a great one, but I still have to go to work, I still have to change poopy diapers, I still have to clean the house, I still have to do everything I do all the time. So really it is just another day, but now I'm older. One thing I will say that is much better about this birthday compared to last is that I'm not throwing up. That's right I spent my 21st pucking, not from a hangover either (although that might have been a bit more fun), but because of morning sickness. I didn't just throw up that morning either, no it was an ALL day thing. So yeah this birthday is pretty good, because I'm not pregnant and I'm not ralphing. Instead I was awoken at the blessed hour of 4:30 a.m. to spend an hour with my daughter. The wonderful joys of motherhood. I love every exhausting minute of it. At least this birthday she gave me a big one toothed grin, instead of something not so pleasant.

No comments: