Saturday, February 11, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Boy has it been a busy week. I missed Tuesday and was in classes all day Friday, so I went into the office this morning to see if I could get caught up a little bit. I hate it when I can't see my desk because of all the paperwork that is stacked on it. Got that taken care of now, so it won't be as bad Monday morning. Came to my parents house tonight for dinner and to visit them. Haven't seen them for a couple of weeks. Had a nice talk with my mom, and now I'm just catching up on my internet stuff before going home. Not anything too interesting going on right now. Just waiting for taxes to come back. I can hardly wait to get the checks in my hot little hand and get stuff PAID off. Granted we still have other things to pay off, but the more we can get out of the way the better.

No comments: