Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh Happy Day

Oh........... happy days are here again!!! Or so we thought! Katy slept through the ENTIRE night on Tuesday and Wednesday. Entire meaning from 9pm to 6 am the next morning. I was so overjoyed (or exhausted, not sure which) that I did not even wake up once wondering why she had not awoken earlier. Then last night, Thursday we are back to being up at 3 am. Oh will the madness never end. It is so hard to believe that she is now 7 months old, but please, oh please I'm sadly wishing she was 7 years instead and sleeping through the night. Don't get me wrong I love this stage and everything about it. I'm especially loving her new personality coming out more and more each day. She is happy and just loves everything. Last night I was looking at her, JUST looking at her. Not doing any funny eyeball things, or making weird noises, just looking at her in all her cuteness and she started laughing. Not just a little chuckle either, a belly laugh. It was adorable!! She is becoming a big tease too. When I try to kiss her cheek she turns her head or pulls away, then laughs and buries her head in my neck. I just want to pinch her cheeks and eat her toes!! Well the sleeping through the night will come I know. I just wish it would come sooner. One last thing: why is it when I mention that I'm tired from being up with her that I get this LOOK from other moms and then have to hear a 5 minute story about how their child was 3 before sleeping through the night?! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!! It drives me crazy!!

No comments: