Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Daddy's

Katy and John spent the day together, since little Miss Chicken Pox hasn't cleared up quite yet. The day went really well for them both. John said he really enjoyed it and that for the most part she was really good. He even ventured a trip to the mall with her. She ate really good for him and took a 2 hour morning nap. He had a bit of trouble getting her down this afternoon though and she was having a hard time when I got home. I think she might be teething again. John said she was really chewing on stuff today and she has a runny nose again. She was happy to see me when I got home, which really made my day. I also realized how much I missed her. Especially after having all these days at home with her last week. All in all she seems to be much better and I hope tomorrow will be the last day that we need to stay home. I'm so glad that John not only could, but WOULD stay home with her. Not many fathers would, at least the ones I've known. He not only stayed home with her, he also watched her favorite movie, crawled around on the floor with her, took her to the mall, and for a walk. He even cleaned up the front room a bit and made dinner for us. He is so great, I just don't know what I would do without him.

No comments: