Monday, April 17, 2006

Spots

Katy has spots all over!! I'm not sure what they are, but I think it might be chicken pox. The only thing is I'm not sure how she could have gotten them. She hasn't been around anyone kids that have had them. She seems to be fine, not overly grumpy or even acting itchy. This also baffles me and makes me unsure what they might be. I'm too new of a mommy to have much experience in this area. So my mommy came over and looked at her and gave me some tips. Here is what she DOES have: small red bumps on her head, tummy, legs, butt, arms, and in her ears. The are a tiny bit raised and have a bit of a white on the top. Here is what she DOESN'T have: a fewer, isn't scratching, isn't fussy, isn't crying a lot. I've been all over the internet, and I really think it's chicken pox. But here's the pictures. Does anyone have any ideas? I'll keep you posted and we've decided no matter what she is going to the doctor tomorrow morning so we can find out what it is.

No comments: