Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's official

Katy has chicken pox! The poor thing, she is starting to get itchy today and keeps trying to scratch her head. She has been getting mad at me when I move her hands away. I tried putting socks on her hands, but that didn't last long, because she doesn't understand why she can't grab things. I feel so bad for her. Just looking at her makes ME want to start scratching. The good news is that she won't have to have her shot when the time comes, and that we won't have to worry about this later. The bad thing is, she can't go to daycare and I'm staying home with her for at least a week, if not more. We have my office computer set up as a remote location and I'm able to do a lot of stuff from home, but it's still a pain and not overly productive. It's better than nothing though and at least I'm still able to get paid. My mom is going to stay with her on Friday and also Monday. If she isn't doing better by then John will take the day off Tuesday to stay with her. Hopefully she will be better by then and we won't have to worry about it.

No comments: