Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spotty

I have taken to calling Katy "spotty." John has been calling her "chicky" or "poxy." I hope we haven't given her a life long complex with these names. It just that she's got them everywhere and it's hard not too. She seems to be doing much better today. Has had some "real" food ie: not just formula or water. Is sleeping better and playing more. I'm so very grateful to see her feeling better, I hate it when she is sick and I've not slept good, because I've been worrying too much. Now hopefully I will be able to sleep and get caught up on some rest of my own. Katy will stay with Grandma tomorrow while I get to go back to work. Yippee!!! I never thought I would be excited to go back. It's been a tough week and really different from just being home for the day, because of vacation or myself being sick. Now that we have this remote thing hooked up at the office it's way different. I can't be cleaning and doing laundry. Everytime I try to get something done, the phone rings, or my e-mail starts coming back in and people need reply's. Plus having a sick child to tend to, while trying to work hasn't been fun. I'll be glad to be back in the office and getting something accomplished. (I hope)

No comments: