Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy days are here again!!!

We FINALLY have the internet at home. We have survived the real world without the World Wide Web (barely) for over 3 years now. I'm overjoyed to be sitting in the comfort of my OWN home and browsing the net. No longer trying to get e-mail checked at work, or my parents house. Now I can really keep up on my blog and everything else internet related that I'm addicted to. It took all dang day to get this thing up and running, but at least it's up now. I just love, love, love it!! I have even signed up for a GoToMyPC account, so that I can access my work computer from home. That will be so nice too, maybe I won't have to spend as many hours at the office. YIPPEE!!!! Well because it took so long to get this working, I'm getting really sleepy right now. I think I'll go hit the hay and get a fresh start with this tomorrow. Ciao!!!

No comments: