Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day Three

Day Three at home with the chicken pox. How fun it is becoming!! Katy is just miserable and crying all the time. I feel so bad for her, there is nothing I can do. John is having a really hard time with it too. He just sat and rocked her and snuggled her and kissed her when he got home. She wanted her Daddy all day long and was really glad to see him at the end of the day. At one point I went into the nursery and she was asleep on his chest and he had tears streaming down his face. When I asked him what was wrong, he looked up and said "I just feel so bad when she's sick, I wish I could take it all away, and have them myself for her!" Now if that isn't a good dad I don't know what is. She does seem a bit better this morning, at least she played for a bit, but then just wanted rocked and to go back to sleep.

No comments: