Friday, April 21, 2006

Day Five

Well I think we are almost through all the spottiness. Katy has about 80% of her spots scabbed over, so it looks like we will be done by Monday. She spent the day with Grandma and was in much better spirits. When I went to pick her up, she was laughing and playing, much more like herself. Grandma will have her again on Monday and I really think she will be able to go back to the child care center on Tuesday. I was so glad to be back to work today. My house is a wreck and I was sick of looking at it and having no time to do anything about it. Working from home was kind of nice, but it also kind of sucked. Everytime I would try to start laundry, or dishes, or clean the bathroom, the phone would ring and there was something else that I needed to take care of. The only bad thing about going back to day, was I felt like I was in a total funk!! I couldn't remember what the date was and for part of the day I kept thinking it was Wednesday, instead of Friday. Then I got the actual date mixed up and kept writing the 19th, instead of the 21st. I felt really out of the loop, like I'd lost touch with all our clients and what I needed to take care of. The day went really quickly and I think I'll be doing better next week.

No comments: