Saturday, August 12, 2006

First Things First

Okay, I really am back this time I just can't guarantee for how long. Katy started acting sick today and John came home from his last shift EVER at the second job saying he didn't feel so well. I'm finally feeling better, but now everyone else is getting sick. YUCK! I don't want to overload Blogger too bad, so I'm going to break these up a bit. First a few stories that don't have pictures.
~~
Today in WalMart a tall skinny guy walked past us in a yellow ball cap. Katy started yelling "dadda, dadda" Her dad always wears a ball cap and has one she likes to play with that's yellow. Oh and he's tall and skinny. Glad she know's who her daddy is.
~~
Fido threw up all over the floor today and Katy got to it before I did. She started pointing and jabbering at it then got a really serious look on her face and said something that sounded a lot like, "ewwwww"
~~
A few weeks ago, I was sitting in my car, had just opened the garage door and started my car. Out of no where this white something comes flying up onto the hood of the car, over the windshield, the top of he car and over the back window. It scared me SO bad, I screamed which scared Katy who started crying. It was the neighbor's stupid cat, but it took me several minutes to realize that! Stupid animals.
~~
Katy was supposed to be going to sleep a few days ago and I could kind of see her through the crack in the door. We live in a really old house and it's kind of creeky and squeaky at night. I have a very overactive imagination and have creaped myself out on numerous occasions. John was at work and I had paused to listen and see if she had gone to sleep. Just then, she reached through the bars of her crib and rattled the doorknob. I about flew through the roof. I thought someone else was in the house. It scared me so bad I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my air gun and was going to sneak up on them from the other side of the house. Sneaking through the bathroom on the other side, I saw my beautiful daughter sitting there wiggling the doorknob in earnest, trying to free herself.
~~
I think that's enough embarrassing stories for now. No wonder my family calls me the queen of gullible. I will believe any thing I see or hear! Pictures to come shortly over the next day. I'm taking my last day off to get caught up on everything I wanted to do this week, but didn't get finished. I'll post pictures and some more stories in between.
~~ Don't forget to go and visit my renter Tracie. She is only here for a few more days and I'm still trying to make up for my crappy landlordship. ~~

No comments: