Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's alive!

I'm up and running. I have a NICE computer, new headset, all new office supplies, the works. My new boss is so freakin funny, but in a really dry way. Sometimes I don't catch the joke until later. I'm so blonde. My first project is to enter all his past clients into a new database system. No big deal, I've done it before. At least I will have something to do. I hate being bored! I can probably have it done by the end of the week, but I might make it stretch into next week. Got to work on my sewing project again tonight. I cut out the pieces last night, they are waiting to be sewn together. Once the burp cloths and blanket are done I'll post a picture of them. If any one is interested in the pattern, just leave me a comment and I'll e-mail it to you in a few days. It's super, super easy.

No comments: