Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still Waiting

My new job doesn't start until the 14th, so I have a few days to fill. Today I ran errands, got a new social security card, and had lunch with my mom. There are a lot of places that are only open 8-5 and since I work 8-5 it's hard to get there. I took Katy to daycare so I could get everything done and not worry about interrupting her nap schedule. Besides she probably would have been pretty bored with errands all day. Tomorrow and Thursday I'm keeping her home with me to have Mommy and Boddler time. It should be fun, we'll probably go to the park and maybe even the zoo. My goal is to get ALL my scrapbooking stuff organized and put away before I start my new job. I'll let you know how that goes!
~~ Don't forget to visit my renter Kailani from The Pink Diary. Why shouldn't you go barefoot? Kailani knows, so go and check it out! ~~

No comments: