Thursday, August 03, 2006

Party up in here!

John's oldest brother is here for an extended weekend. We have 4 of the 5 kids at our house tonight. It's a bit crazy, it's a bit loud, it's a bit chaotic, it's tons of fun! We're just having a big ol' video game bash/sleepover. We don't have any extra beds, technically, but the kids always want to stay over. We pull some mattresses out of the storage room, get some sleeping bags and blankets and make a go of it. What always surprises me is that the kids don't want to stay at anyone else's house, just ours. I don't know if I should be flattered or not. I'm taking it as a compliment. It will be a nice fun weekend. We are doing family stuff all day tomorrow and I will have the kids since John has to work. Then Saturday I'm going to a wedding reception a couple of towns over with my mom and sister. Sunday is my mom's birthday, so we'll stop in for a few minutes, but that day is going to be with John's family. Then Monday I will also spend with his family. Nothing better to do since I'm not working and his brother and the kids aren't going back until Tuesday.
~~ Since I won't be around for a few days, why not go visit my renter Kailani at The Pink Diary. She always has something going on! ~~

No comments: