Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've been tagged, again!

I've been tagged by SOS (spawn of satan) from The Original Human Oddity for this meme. 5 weird things about me. 1. I still have a special blanket that I sleep with occasionally. I use it mostly when my husband is working nights or I feel insecure. No, I don't have to carry it around with me everywhere. My name is not Linus. 2. I hate mushrooms, with a passion. So much that if I get one in my mouth I will start gagging. 3. I can speak obish. A language made up by my uncles Bryan and Doug when they were in high school. 4. I love peanut butter, strawberry jam, cheese and banana sandwiches. yum! 5. I'm so normal that I can't think of another one. mmmm.... let's see...... oh, I know. I love that sun baked feeling when you get into your car after it's been sitting in the sun all day. It feels so relaxing. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to participate leave a comment so I can come visit.

No comments: