Thursday, August 03, 2006

Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff

I'm not going to do a Thursday Thirteen today. In fact I might not do one for a couple of weeks. It's just too much work and I can't think of anything. It's odd how when I'm at work I can think of a bazillion things to write about, but it's hard to find the time. Now that I've been home all day, I can't think of anything to write. It has been a long week. I'm not really the type of person that can stay home all day. I get so bored and no matter how much I do, I just feel like I haven't accomplished anything. I love being home with Kathryn and would like to do it more. I just don't know if I could do it every single day. Yesterday I cleaned, vacuumed, dusted, did laundry, cleaned out the fridge, and ran some more errands. This was all done by about 2 p.m. What do you do after all that? It really doesn't leave much. Oh I also cleaned off the back patio, and did a full fledged BBQ for dinner.
~~ Don't forget to visit Kailiani from The Pink Diary. She's probably a bit more entertaining than I've been. Check out her Wordless Wednesday, it's so adorable! ~~

No comments: