Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Numero Dos

Here I am day two at the new job. I have a desk now, but still no computer, that will be here this morning. Yesterday was kind of boring, just because there is not much I can do without a computer. Thankfully it went really fast though. The day was over before I knew it. Went home, mowed the lawn, had dinner, put Kathryn in the tub then bed, watched a movie. Then I got a very exciting message from one of my BFF who now lives in Cali, she just found out she's pregnant! I'm so excited for her. They have been trying for a while, so I'm glad they are going to have a little bean on the way. I didn't get her message until late, but I had to call her back right away, because I was so excited! It is just so awesome. I also have a baby shower to go to on Friday for another friend from high school. I've got to get cracking and make her a blanket and some flannel burp clothes. I have this really easy pattern and the clothes are the best. Better than anything you can buy. My grandma made me a bunch of them and they are just the best, I already said that though, didn't I? I'm starting to ramble, so it's probably a good time to get back to work. I hope things are all up and running today, I can hardly wait to really dig in and get started.
~~
Don't forget to go and visit my renter Tracie. She's only here for another day and we need to show her lots of love!
~~

No comments: