Friday, August 11, 2006

Just Kidding

So I only thought I was back. I'm sicker than sick. In fact I can't remember the last time I was this sick. I have no voice and trying to answer the phone is a complete joke. I think John keeps calling me just so he can laugh at me. :( I'm trying to get caught up on a few things around the house as best I can and also get caught up on some blogging things. I have a ton of photos that I've been saving up for a while now, but just haven't posted them. I also have some stories to write, some of them several weeks old, but just haven't found the time. John has been so great this week. Taking Katy to daycare, picking her up. Making dinner, picking up a bit, even changing all the diapers. I'm grateful for such a great guy, don't know what I'd do without him.
~~ Don't forget to visit my renter Tracie. I've been a terrible landlord, so help me make up for it by checking out her blog. Try and be a better blogging bud than I have. ~~

No comments: