Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fortunes

Kathryn ran a fever all day yesterday, was miserable and very clingy. Gave her a couple of cool baths, some Tylenol and several naps. Had a really hard time getting her to bed last night, but she finally crashed. This morning she got up and the fever is totally gone and she's happy as can be. My child is some sort of a mutant, that is one of the oddest things I've ever seen. Back to the title of this post. My MIL took us out for a Chinese lunch today. I know sometimes she even surprises me. Just kidding, she is great for the most part and it was really nice of her to do. Here are our fortunes. Mine ~ you will soon have the opportunity to improve your finances. Johns ~ you are a practical person with your feet on the ground. Kathryn ~ you are a beautiful child who will cause no trouble during your teenage years. Okay, okay, Kathryn's didn't really say that. I can't find hers now, it said something about creative ideas, but I thought this one was better. So I'm going to become rich and John is practical. First off being rich, I just don't know about that. Second, my husband is NOT a practical person. Never has been, never will be.

No comments: