Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Relief Finally

yiiiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeeee! Woooooooooohhhoooooooooo! I have a job! na, na, na, na, na, gonna have a good time! I start my job on the 15th of August. The best thing is that I'm in the same office, doing the same thing, just for someone else. Getting paid the same thing, but with bonuses starting in January. Woot, woot! I'm so relieved, John is so relieved, our families are so relieved. All it good and right in the world. I was never worried about it anyway, I always knew I would find something. YEAH RIGHT. I was terrified that I wasn't going to be able to find something, after all I only had 7 days left. I was having nightmares that we would have to give Kathryn to my parents because we wouldn't be able to take care of her. I was losing major sleep! Last night I slept like a exhausted new mom who for the first time had her mother take the baby so she could sleep! It was pure joy! Now we won't have to sell our house and live in that nice one bedroom cardboard box that just came available in the back alley last week. Excuse me while I go do the mega dance of joy, I'll be back later.
~~ Don't forget to check out my renter ~~

No comments: