Monday, July 24, 2006

Time for some Meme fun

I was tagged by Dawn and now I pass the fun along to you! In the spirit of the old chain letter traditions, follow these instructions: INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so. 1) Micerridwen 2) In Our House 3) Rose DesRochers 4) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog 5) Have a Great Rest of Your Day Next select five people to tag: 1) Carmen 2) Lisa 3) Astrocoz 4) Trish 5) Kel (I can't remember all who will do these and who won't, so if you don't wanna, don't worry about it!) What were you doing 10 years ago? I was running around in a bathing suit having the summer fun of an 11 year old. What were you doing 1 year ago? Trying to recover from having a baby and getting ready to go back to work after 5 weeks of maternity leave. Five snacks you enjoy: 1) Cheese - mild cheddar 2) Oreo cookies, but only with skim milk 3) yogurt 4) club crackers - prefferably the whole grain kind 5) Iced coffee from Jill's Java Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: 1) Help - The Beatles 2) Let me Fall - Josh Groban 3) Seasons of love - R.E.N.T soundtrack 4) Broken Road (I think that's what it's called) - Rascal Flatts 5) Elephant love medley - Moulin Rouge soundtrack Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: 1) Payoff my debt 2) Payoff my sisters, moms, and other family debts 3) Have my husband be a stay at home dad 4) Give my Grandma enough money that she wouldn't have to work anymore 5) Donate to the Alzheimers and Cancer society's Five bad habits: 1) Being Snarky 2) Blogging (I don't know if this is bad, but I sure do spend a lot of time doing it!) 3) Biting my fingernails 4) Forgetting to put the clothes in the dryer 5) Wasting time,when I could be doing something productive Five things you like doing: 1) Spending time with my family 2) Scrapbooking 3) Playing Animal Crossing on my DS 4) Taking naps 5) Shopping for a bargain Five things you would never wear again: 1) My hair in a side ponytail 2) headgear (in public) 3) jammer pants 4) Glasses that take up my entire face 5) Glitter gel eye shadow Five favorite toys: 1) My husband 2) Nintendo DS 3) Home Computer 4) Scrappin' supplies 5) Cell Phone

No comments: