Wednesday, July 12, 2006

NO!!

Kathryn's new favorite word is NO. Not only is she saying it to herself, she's saying it to everyone else! Last night I was laying on the couch with my head in John's lap when she see us from across the room, makes a rush for us, the whole while saying "no, no." As soon as she gets to us she is pushing on John and trying to get him away from me. I turn my head and say to her "daddy can touch mommy, it's okay, deal with it!" She looks right back at me with a pouty/angry face and says "NO." John was trying so hard not to laugh he sounded like he was going to explode. Meanwhile I'm sitting there dumb-founded not knowing what to think. My baby just told me "no" and it was even in the right context. She's WAY too little to be talking back to me! I told her "you don't say no to mommy, that's not nice," she continues to give me this pouty/angry face and says "yes" Now was that a "yes, I do say that to you." OR "yes, that's not nice, I'm sorry mommy." I'm not sure, all I know is that my baby is growing up way to fast and I'm not sure if I like it!!

No comments: