Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

I have been meaning to do this for a while and for some reason it just keeps getting pushed farther and farther back. I need to extend a very wonderful and generous thank you to Jane loves Tarzan. I stumbled across her blog one day on BE and she was giving away books for FREE. I'm an avid reader and would never pass this up, but wondered what the catch was. There was no catch. She had a bunch of books that she was done with and graciously decided to pass them along. She even paid the shipping. I got my package about 2 weeks ago and have since devoured 2 of them and am about 1/2 way through the third. Thanks again Jane loves Tarzan, what a wonderfully delicious thing to do. Especially because I'd never been to your blog and have only been back once or twice since!

No comments: