Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yandy Candy

Go check out Yandy, they have some yummy, yummy items at really great prices. Bug at An Indian Summer is doing the upcoming Blogathon and this wonderful company has agreed to donate $15.00 for each post that gives a review. What a great and generous thing for them to do. All the money is going to the American Cancer Society. This is something that is very near and dear to my heart. We just lost my great grandmother to cancer this spring. Back to the actual review. Yandy has great prices, styles and selection. I sometimes have a hard time finding lingerie, because of my large bust, but not a problem here folks! They've got something for everybody! Go check them out, for yourself, for your man, for a great cause. I really love their mesh halter wrap dress, it's sexy and really pretty. They have many other great finds and I think for John's birthday we will be hitting this site and getting something for the both of us. Go check em' out you know you wanna!
~ Don't forget to visit my renter. Maybe she would like to buy something from Yandy!~

No comments: