Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #9

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thirteen questions that have crossed my mind this week, some of them more than once! 1. Why is it that when John and I argue I always feel like such scum, even if he is the one being rude? 2. Why has Kathryn gotten so many viruses, ie. chicken pox, rosiola, now a viral stomach bug 3. Why does my cat act like a dog? I guess that's why we named her Fido. 4. Why are my in-laws such a pain in the butt sometimes? Why can't they take no for an answer? 5. Why is it that as soon as I sit down and open my new book, that I've been dying to read, everyone in my house suddenly needs me? 6. Why is it that I can never go to the bathroom in peace? 7. Why do people think it's okay to tell you, I'll let you know by Tuesday, yet it's now Thursday and you still haven't heard from them. What happened to common courtesy? 8. Why haven't I found a job yet? I've been very qualified for everything I've applied for. 9. Why does my grandmother love to plan stuff and then forget to invite my family? 10. Why can't we just all get along? 11. What is wrong with my garage opener? Why does it only open half the way and then stop? 12. What am I going to do if I don't find a new job soon? 13. What was I thinking when I said "I do"? and a bonus, because it has been such a crazy week! 14. Why am I wasting my time writing a Thursday Thirteen when I should be looking for a new job? Links to other Thursday Thirteeners. Please only link if you have a CURRENT Thursday Thirteen post. NO COMMENTS NECESSARY, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: