Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What's a girl to do?

I have another job interview today with a title company. I'm also supposed to hear back from Ms. W. and if she is ready for a full time person or not. I'm kind of hoping that the title company one works out, because it would be more money. I could always use some more cash, but more money isn't always worth it. I guess the only answer is to wait and see what happens with each company ie: how soon I can start, pay, benefits and so on. John and Kathryn are home this week together and I originally was going to be home with them. However because I'm having the rug pulled out from underneath me, I'm working and trying to find a new job instead. When I got home last night and he was telling me all the cute things that she had done and how much fun they had, I just lost it. There has been so much stress building up and so much frustration that I can't be home with them this week, it just all came flooding out. I was washing dishes one second and the next I was adding tears to the dish water. John felt really bad and he said I should just call in sick on Friday, forget about what they want and have a nice three day weekend. I'm half way tempted to do that, but I feel bad because for the most part these guys have been really good to work for. I don't want to be a complete bitch about it. I need the good reference from them, plus I need that last full paycheck. I've been praying and crossing my fingers trying to send myself good energy and thoughts. So far it's been a good day, I just hope it gets better and I have something to look forward to.

No comments: