Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July - a review

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy Fourth of July! Ours was very quiet, which was a nice change. Kathryn has got Roseola, we think. She seems to have all the symptoms as far as we can tell. I'm not a big doctor type person, especially because there is nothing they can do. There is no vaccine, and because it's viral there is no medication for it. Seems a waste to pay $80.00 just to have them tell you what you've already done. Give her tylenol for the fever and cool baths. Lots of liquids and rest. Done all that, so pay ME the $80.00! Her fever broke last night, so she isn't contagious anymore, thank goodness. John and I slept in Yesterday morning, because Katy was with Grandma and Grandpa. Got up and went grocery shopping, which was so nice, because no one was there! Went over to mom and dad's, watched a movie "End of the Spear" which was wonderful and I strongly recommend it. Lazed around, had a BBQ, lit off some fireworks and went to bed. Nice quiet, lazy, relaxing, peaceful day. I always hate going back to work after a long weekend. Although, it's really nice that I only have to work three days this week. Should know today when my interview is, hope it's sooner than later. The longer I have to wait the more anxious I get!

No comments: