Monday, July 24, 2006

Swim, Baby, Swim

Saturday we went to this really great place with my mom to swim. It is like a natural hot springs place, but it's indoors. It's warm, but not too warm and I love that we don't have to worry about sunscreen. Kathryn is such a water baby, she loved it. She wasn't very fond of her floating boat, which is good because we accidentally left it there. All she wanted to do was go from me, to dad, to grandma. It was really fun to watch her. We were in the pool for 2 hours, I didn't think she would last that long. These little kids were jumping off the side of the pool and she wanted to do it too. There is about a one foot drop into the water and she's not standing on her own yet. So we improvised and instead I would just sit her up on the wall. She would put her little hands out and just fall in, face first! That child has no fear. I wish I was more like that, I'm such a chicken about things. By the way - since she is one now, she's not really a baby any more right? So what do I call her, because she's not really a toddler either. Boddler, Toddly, or maybe Taby? What do you think?

No comments: