Friday, July 21, 2006

Summer

I couldn't decide which thing I liked the most or what specific item of summer to write about. Instead of focusing on just one I'm making a list of all my favorite things or events that happen during the summer. ~ 4th of July - my fave holiday ~ BBQ's - especially chicken ~ swimming in the lake ~ playing in the sprinklers with the kids ~ visiting family ~ having family visit ~ warm summer nights - or more recently really hot nights! ~ the sound of children's laughter as they play in the neighborhood ~ sleepovers with the nieces and nephews ~ kathryn having sleepovers with Grandma and Grandpa ~ bicycle rides at the end of the day ~ walks when the sun is going down ~ buying fireworks and putting on our own little show ~ seeing the parade (even though we didn't go this year) ~ flying kites There are many, many more things and lots that I could go into detail on, but I won't. This post is going to be short and simple, just like summer is here! ~~ While you're here, don't forget about my renter Neurotic Mom. Maybe she has something to say on the subject. ~~

No comments: