Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday, Friday, Friday

My hard woking husband actually got Memorial Day off this year. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. We are going to have family time for three days straight. After this, this and this happening I really need the break from extended family. It will be just the three of us. Mommy, Daddy and Baby!! Our plans for the weekend include going to see this movie. Letting Kathryn have a slumber party at Grandmas house, which was my mom's idea, not mine. Going to a new petting zoo, that has over 100 animals. I don't know if it will be 100 of these, or 100 different species. Nonetheless I think it will be fun. We might go on a picnic at one of these, or maybe do this. I know you are probably going batty with this post and all the links, but after reading this, while I was here, I just couldn't help it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

oooh, lucky. X-Men. *droooool*. I haven't been to a movie theatre since the baby was two months old (he's ten months now, for the reference point).

have a delightful holiday weekend, Miss Great!