Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Heat

I just looked up at my SioScan atomic clock/thermometer/calendar thing and it says the current outdoor temperature is 112 degrees. What the heck!! This is Idaho, not Arizona!! I wonder if this thing is drastically off? If not I'm doubley grateful to be in an air conditioned basement office right now doing nothing. I'm so glad that John got the air conditioning unit all up and running Sunday night. I would hate to walk into my house tonight with out it! Good golly gosh!! ~update: I just looked on the Weather Channel website and they say that currently it's 85 degrees. Now that makes a bit more sense. gosh!~

4 comments:

Cristina said...

It's hot where I am too so I feel your pain :)

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and for the nice comment!

Trish Ess said...

Heat is just evil. I much prefer the cold. You can always keep adding layers of warmth - but you can only get so naked. :)

MJ Tam said...

Heat and Cold doesn't bother me, it's the rain and humidity that comes with it that I hate. Chicago unfortunately get all the extremes. One day we're Arizona, the next day we're Alaska!

BlondeBlogger said...

I love the heat!!! I wish it was that temp here....we've been hovering in the 60's I think. I want to wear my summer skirts and tank tops, and flip flops, dangit! LOL