Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tech Support

I finally got my new Top Producer program running and I'm so excited. Now if I could only figure out how to use it!! It has taken almost a week to get all my data transferred into the new program, so I hope it's worth it. The tech guy I've been working with has been so helpful and I think I already said this, but it's the best Tech Support I've ever received. However, this guy has the most MONOTONE voice I've ever heard. More monotone than Ben Stein. Is that even possible? I submit that it is not! I tell the guy in a big, happy, wow you're the greatest voice "thank you so much for all your help. You've been just great with everything and I truly appreciate everything you've done." He answers back with a very mellow, monotone, boring, "you're welcome, have a nice day." If you've ever talked to me you will know how animated I get and how my voice is always changing with emotion. This guy was born for tech support, he just sounded so .......... ....... support-ful!! (I don't think that's even a real word!)

No comments: