Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Jenn
  1. I really hate it when people don’t use their turn signals.
  1. Whenever I call my best friend we end the conversation with “luv ya.”
  1. My husband is the most romantic person I know.
  1. I love to read historical fiction
  1. I just had my first ice cream of the summer. It was better than I thought it would be.
  1. Ducks are really cool. Someday I want to have a pet duck.
  1. My cat is mentally disturbed and it frightens me!
  1. Once when I was in high school I was shopping at the dollar store and accidentally stole a hair tie (I put it on my wrist and didn’t realize until I got home. I was really, really embarrassed when I had to go back to the store and give them another dollar.
  1. As a kid I had a recurring dream about a witch and it would scare me so bad I couldn’t sleep. My sister used to let me crawl in bed with her, so I could fall back asleep.
  1. The best type of friend is the one you don’t talk to for 6 months, but when you do it’s as if no time has passed.
  1. My in-laws are far too dramatic, but I love them anyway.
  1. I’m a bit of a drama queen myself.
  1. I collect dumb things. Like shoes and hand bags that I will never wear or use.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

No comments: